- Each driver will have four 10 minute sessions in the drivers seat
- Each driver will have a chance to drive two vehicles (example: one RWD and one FWD).
- The two vehicles will be preselected for the event and will be announced during the drivers meeting.
- Each driver will have one practice and one timed session in each vehicle.
- Your fastest valid laps for both vehicles will then be added up to produce your final scored time for the event.
- One track will be preselected for the event and will be announced during drivers meeting.
- Drivers must attend the drivers’ meeting. Failure to attend can result in a disqualification (DSQ).
- The driver cannot change vehicles once they start one of their 4 sessions
- They may change to another vehicle for the next session, so long as they are within the maximum of one timed session and one practice session per vehicle.
- Practice Sessions are 10 minute sessions where a driver can experiment with a vehicle and learn the track.
- Timed Sessions are 10 minute sessions where a driver must set a timed and valid lap. Their fastest lap from this sessions will be used to produced the final scored time for the event.
The driver with the most points at the end of the season wins. Your points will be summed based on your best events during the series. The number of events used is based on the 51% rule. Any tie is awarded to the driver with the lowest summed time across the evaluated events.